Friday, December 23, 2005

Yes, I'm a Groupie

Went to an amazing concert yesterday at Iota. And since this is my own personal space for making whatever ridiculous pronouncements I wish to, let me say this: The Echoes and Brainfang rock. I adore them, and I am fast on my way to being a groupie.

Now I realize there are only like three people that read this blog, but if by any chance you happen to stumble across this - especially if you live in the DC Metro region - you really must check them out.

2 comments:

Telecomedian said...

It's a rule that bass players and drummers are supposed to be ugly whereas the guitarist and lead singer are the more attractive.

I don't trust handsome bassists.

Then again, I trust noone.

Alexandra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.