Sunday, July 16, 2006

Assateague Weekend


This past weekend I spent camping on the lovely Assateague Island off the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Assateague is a National Park and wild horse sanctuary (check out the ponies that had the cajones to invade our camp in the accompanying picture). I thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to kick back on the beach with my knitting and the entire series of "Y: The Last Man" graphic novels while drinking beer and stuffing myself with s'mores. Good times.

More pictures available here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Tell me you didn't swim in the water. Maryland eastern shore is rank.

Thanks for the flowers for Mom.

BW said...

Looks like fun. Tell me you didn't swim in the water. Maryland eastern shore is rank.

Thanks for the flowers for Mom.

- Brian