Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cherry Blossoms + Been a While, Yes?


I was recently inspired/cajoled to take up this blogging thing again by my old (oldest?) friend Juliet. Yesterday provided me with the perfect excuse, too: my annual sunrise photo excursion to the Tidal Basin on the cherry blossoms' peak day. I'm not a great photog but it's hard not to get at least an interesting shot when you're surrounded by so much beauty. I was there around 6 am - this picture was probably taken around 7. Gorgeous day.

In other news: bought a condo, looking for a job, singing away with the Maryland Chorus, knitting like a fiend, learning to cook, kicking my ass with yoga, and just generally trying to live life without too much stress/unhappiness/negativity while facing some tough times. Did I mention I'm looking for a job? ug

No comments: