Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Artwork SCORE!

Finally - real artwork in my new place! This is a significant first and my eyes verily well with the specialness of the moment. Best of all, the artist is world-renowned abstract painter (and dear friend) Brian Williams, genius extraordinaire. Brian took pity on my art-starved walls and graciously gifted me these masterpieces (titled Submarine). He didn't even know that my middle school colors were orange and blue. Go Bell!

Seriously, though, I think these add a lot to the space. Combined with my 46" LCD TV on the other wall, I've got plenty of eye candy!

On a related note, B-dub does actually sell paintings as well, so if you or any of your rich relatives are looking for an interesting piece, drop me a line. :)

1 comment:

Jan Louis said...

Very sweet! I remembering you anticipating these for months ago. Congrats, they look great!